- Description: Baltimore City's elected State's Attorney from 2015 to date. Would be ultimately responsible for decisions about Adnan's retrial.
- Job Title: Baltimore City State's Attorney
- Employer: Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office - SAO
- Twitter: @marilynmosbyesq
- Interviewed by other media, since Serial? Has given multiple interviews relating to the election, but has not discussed Adnan's case (See links on"News Media" and "Other Media" wiki-pages)
Mosby’s failed prosecution of six BPD officers was covered in Undisclosed’s season “The Killing of Freddie Gray”. See also her repeated prosecutions of #FreeKeithDavisJr, the first person shot by police after Freddie Gray’s death.