- Description: Boyfriend and colleague of Hae Min Lee
- Alt. names or misspellings: Don Clinedinst, Donnie, Donny
- Job Title: Technical team member
- Employer: LensCrafters
- Contacted by County Police: Unknown. See details in BCoPD interview list
- Testimony: Trial 1 and Trial 2
- Spoke on podcast(s)? Serial (words spoken by Koenig)
- Interviewed by other media, since Serial? The Case Against Adnan Syed (See links on"News Media" and "Other Media" wiki-pages)
Hae’s boyfriend at the time of her death. They worked together at Owings Mills Lenscrafters. Not related to BCoPD officer with the same name who, also like this Don, shared a name with his father/son.
Don was interviewed on The Case Against Adnan Syed. He said:
There’s not a day go by that I do not think about her and what happened. I was very much in love with her. But, to be honest with you, I’ve got a lot of other things on my mind. I’ve been disabled since I was 23 and haven’t been able to work. I’m 38 now, I don’t expect to live to see 50 . . . My next 12 years basically is making sure that my wife and kids are taken care of. Not worrying about whether anybody believes my alibi. Most people don’t have the resources you do to track me down.